Tuition for the 2017-18 school year is $12,980 for grades 3-7. Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $13,480 for grades 3-8.
Chewonki partners with FACTs Tuition Management Company to offer a monthly plan for families who choose to space their tuition payments.
Additional School Expenses
Materials for the classroom (including books, art supplies, etc.) are included in the cost of tuition. Families should expect additional costs for the following:
- Supplying a nutritious, protein-rich lunch and snack daily
- Providing sturdy, warm, waterproof outdoor gear for any season (see Gear List for details)
- Providing cross-country skis, poles, boots (available inexpensively at ski swaps or for lease at Midcoast Conservancy)
- Early care and/or after care costs ($10 per use; discounted 25% if paid ahead by trimester and scheduled in advance)
- Band instrument rental – TBD