Core Values of Our Program
- We draw from a wide variety of educational philosophies and styles of learning and choose to employ what we feel are the best, most progressive techniques for supporting our students’ success.
- We educate the whole child and focus on the social, emotional, physical, and academic growth of each individual. We also emphasize awareness of others within the learning community, teaching children to learn from and support each other.
- We encourage children to delve into and enjoy the quest for knowledge. Our focus is on cultivating lifelong learners.
- We believe that the outdoors is a powerful classroom for integrated learning.
- We focus not only on the end product of education but also on the entire learning process.
- We foster grit and perseverance.